LIFEFORM NZ is a creative studio based in Nelson at the top of New Zealand’s South Island.
Rob Edwards, chief coffee drinker at Lifeform, has been developing websites since 2002 and witnessed the rise of WordPress from a humble blogging platform to the number one open source content management system which today powers over a third of the internet.
He’s had over 30 years of business experience in the Nelson region and also somehow managed to get postgraduate qualifications in literature.
When he’s not at work in the office you might see him out biking or trekking up a mountainside camera at the ready. Rob is married to the wonderful Jenny and has two adult children helping to keep him in line.
LIFEFORM NZ works with businesses providing:
- Web design
- WordPress development
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Google Analytics set up & tracking
- Google Ads set up & management
- E-commerce solutions (mainly Gravity Forms & WooCommerce)
- Videography & photography (mainly Panasonic Lumix range incl. GH5)
- Video editing (mainly Final Cut Pro X)
- Editing & copywriting
- Branding & marketing
If you’d like to know more about what we do, feel free to drop us a line.