LIFEFORM NZ is a creative studio based in Nelson at the top of New Zealand’s South Island.
Rob Edwards, chief coffee drinker at Lifeform, has been developing websites since 2002 and working with creative media since the early 80s.
He’s had over 30 years of business experience in the Nelson region and somehow managed to get postgraduate qualifications in literature.
When he’s not in the office, chances are he’ll be out biking or trekking up a mountainside camera at the ready. Rob is married to the wonderful Jenny and has two adult children helping to keep him in line.
LIFEFORM NZ works with businesses providing:
- Web design
- WordPress development
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Branding & marketing
- Google Analytics set up & tracking
- Google Ads set up & management
- E-commerce solutions (mainly Gravity Forms & WooCommerce)
- Videography & photography (mainly Panasonic Lumix range incl. GH5)
- Video editing (mainly Final Cut Pro X & Motion 5)
- Image editing and graphics (mainly Inkscape, GIMP & darktable)
- Editing & copywriting
If you’d like to know more about what we do, feel free to drop us a line.