LIFEFORM NZ is a creative studio based in Nelson at the top of New Zealand’s South Island.
Rob Edwards, chief coffee drinker at Lifeform, has been developing websites since 2002 and working with creative media since the early 80s.
Rob’s had over 30 years of business experience in the Nelson region and also has postgraduate qualifications in literature.
He loves to help businesses, individuals and organisations tell their story across a variety of platforms. Along with designing websites and copywriting, he brings photography and videography skills to the task of content creation.
When he’s not in the office, chances are Rob will be out biking or trekking up a mountainside camera at the ready. Rob is married to the wonderful Jenny and has two adult children helping to keep him in line.
LIFEFORM NZ works with businesses providing:
- Web design
- WordPress development
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Branding & marketing
- Google Analytics set up & tracking
- Google Ads set up & management
- E-commerce solutions (mainly WooCommerce & Gravity Forms)
- Videography & photography (GH5/Panasonic Lumix)
- Video editing (mainly Final Cut Pro X & Motion 5)
- Image editing and graphics (mainly darktable, Inkscape & GIMP)
- Editing & copywriting
If you’d like to know more about what we do, feel free to drop us a line.